Banyumulek, one of the many pottery villages, where clay pots for every day use, simple in design and primitive in style are produced.
Sukarare, traditional songket cloth is hand woven with gold and silver thread on simple looms. Rambitan, a typical Sasak village where the houses (Bale Balaq) and rice storage buildings (Alang-alang/ Lumbung) are still constructed with wood, bamboo and thatch roof.
Kuta Beach/ Tanjung Ann, both are located on the southern coast of Lombok, just 5 km apart, this white sandy beaches with clear turquoise water a perfect for surfing, wind surfing and swimming.
– Banyumulek pottery villages
– Sukarara hand weaving villages
– Sade / Rambitan sasak traditional house
– Kute Swimming and surfing beach
– Tanjung Aan white sandy beach
Price IDR 650.000 / 2 person